• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Photos from Paris trip

Just arrived yesterday and we've already gone food crazy. I am still having trouble posting images here through imagegullet. Have quite a few and will continue to update the album when possible. Planning on labeling them when my connection is not so spotty. You can view my photos HERE

Hope you enjoy them!

Edited by The Blissful Glutton (log)

Just arrived yesterday and we've already gone food crazy. I am still having trouble posting images here through imagegullet. Have quite a few and will continue to update the album when possible. Planning on labeling them when my connection is not so spotty. You can view my photos HERE

Hope you enjoy them!

Very nice pictures indeed!

I was very pleased to see that most of them were NOT taken in restaurants, but in shops or markets.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I am leaving tomorrow for Mexico City so my time is limited. Hope to get some more in today, but I think it might be a museum day. I can't miss my beloved Pompidou!

I am going to try and take some photos in Mexico even though I am just there for 2 days before returning to the States.

Stay tuned...