• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Mocha-Chocolate Crumble Cookies

orangeman747

So I've run into a bit of a problem: I am catering this weekend, and somehow ended up telling the client I would make "Mocha-Chocloate Crumble Cookies." The only issue is that I have no idea how. If anyone has a recipe for them, or a guess as to how I might go about making them, that would be greatly appreciated.

Much thanks!

Will

So I've run into a bit of a problem: I am catering this weekend, and somehow ended up telling the client I would make "Mocha-Chocloate Crumble Cookies." The only issue is that I have no idea how. If anyone has a recipe for them, or a guess as to how I might go about making them, that would be greatly appreciated.

Much thanks!

Will

You could do a mocha/choc version of torta sbrisolona(italian crumble cookie) and slice it up into triangles or serve it broken up into large pieces.

blackcat