• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chocolate Sphere Molds

David J.

I have seen these clips for sale but have never bought them as my only double moulds are the seafruits ones which I just slap together and hope for the best.

lapin

I have a bunch of those clips - but find the chopsticks easier to use.

I have seen these clips for sale but have never bought them as my only double moulds are the seafruits ones which I just slap together and hope for the best.

lapin

Thank you for the information Lapin. I figured there must be an "official" way to connect the molds together but could not find those types of clips on the Tomiric or Chocolat Chocolat websites (thought they would have them since they sell Chocolate World molds). When I get a chance to try out the molds, I will try the chopstick solution. If that doesn't work for me, maybe I'll try out the clips you linked to.