• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

added link to weinoo's photo post

5 hours ago, TicTac said:

+1 in the Wolf camp.  This is my second Wolf range (I have the 6 burner) and love it.

That blue range looks very nice, wonder what the price is like compared to a Wolf....

And yes, Wolf knobs are a bit 'flimsy' but that's because they are removable.  Makes for very easy cleaning!  Every now and then I will swap out my Black knobs for the Red ones to spruce things up 😛

I'm another one in the Wolf camp and very happy with mine. It is a six burner with the gas oven (actually it is all propane -- too expensive to get natural gas to the house). It is usually decked out with stainless steel knobs (not at all flimsy) but once or twice I have swapped those out for the red knobs. Love having the ability to do a low simmer on all the burners (see @weinoo's post for photos of how the low simmer operates on the Wolf).

curls

curls

5 hours ago, TicTac said:

+1 in the Wolf camp.  This is my second Wolf range (I have the 6 burner) and love it.

That blue range looks very nice, wonder what the price is like compared to a Wolf....

And yes, Wolf knobs are a bit 'flimsy' but that's because they are removable.  Makes for very easy cleaning!  Every now and then I will swap out my Black knobs for the Red ones to spruce things up 😛

I'm another one in the Wolf camp and very happy with mine. It is a six burner with the gas oven (actually it is all propane -- too expensive to get natural gas to the house). It is usually decked out with stainless steel knobs (not at all flimsy) but once or twice I have swapped those out for the red knobs. Love having the ability to do a low simmer on all the burners (see @weinoo's post for photos of how the low simmer operates on the Wolf).