• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Trader Joes in Edgewater

ddolly

When I saw that little article, I jumped up and clicked my heels!!!

great news!!!!  great location!!!!

bravo, Trader Joe's, for finally getting SMART!!!

OK, So I'm from Edgewater about 30 years ago, pre-gentrification; so what's the address of the new joint? River Road, Undercliff Ave, where?

"Commit random acts of senseless kindness"

• 2 months later...

I drove past the Binghamton shopping center last night, and there is a sign up (visible from River Road) for Trader Joes "coming soon". Nothing up on the TJs web site yet, and I didn't have time to stop in to see how much (if any) progress has been made to date.

Where is the location in relation to Mitsuwa?

I'd kill to be able to run over to Edgewater for ramen after work, hit up the driving range, and then get some groceries at TJ's... I have never been to Trader Joe's, but I've heard so many great things.

"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside" -Mark Twain

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock 'n roll." -Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of The Legend of Zelda, circa 1990

Where is the location in relation to Mitsuwa? 

I'd kill to be able to run over to Edgewater for ramen after work, hit up the driving range, and then get some groceries at TJ's... I have never been to Trader Joe's, but I've heard so many great things.

All within 5 minutes of each other. And you can add Whole Foods to that list as well within the 5 minute range. TJs will be about a mile North of Mitsuwa and the driving range -- it's the Binghamton shopping center. It's on the right (East) as you head North on River road from Mitsuwa.

Personally, I hate that driving range. Always packed with people that are there hitting hundreds of balls. Usually have to end up going upstairs where you're not supposed to hit your woods... Too busy!