• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

Anyone know of a New Jersey distributor for La Favorite Blanc?  My spirits monger has kindly offered to stock La Favorite for me if I can find a distributor he can order from.  As far as I know @Ed Hamilton is still the US importer.  I have not seen Ed around these parts recently but Ed's site lists Maximum Wine Company as the New Jersey distributor.  However Maximum Wine Company is either defunct or they keep themselves well hidden.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:  Ed Hamilton's commercial portal lists Hunterdon Brewing Company as the New Jersey distributor.  Can't find much information there either.  You'd think Ed would actually like to sell the stuff.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

Anyone know of a New Jersey distributor for La Favorite Blanc?  My spirits monger has kindly offered to stock La Favorite for me if I can find a distributor he can order from.  As far as I know @Ed Hamilton is still the US importer.  I have not seen Ed around these parts recently but Ed's site lists Maximum Wine Company as the New Jersey distributor.  However Maximum Wine Company is either defunct or they keep themselves well hidden.

Any help would be appreciated.