• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

NadyaDuke

NadyaDuke

I know this isn’t the Sunday Beans thread, but I was inspired by you and @DesertTinker to use the recipe to cook up a bag of RG Buckeye beans that had been hanging around. We just got a new standalone freezer to augment the small one in our fridge and I’m excited to be able have room to say  freeze precooked beans. I don’t have your skills at freezer Tetris, obviously! 

Bases on y’all’s warnings I cut back the salt and the result was great. Thanks for the recommendation!

IMG_1173.jpeg

NadyaDuke

NadyaDuke

I know this isn’t the Sunday Beans thread, but I was inspired by you and @DesertTinker to use the radio to cook up a bag of RG Buckeye beans that had been hanging around. We just got a new standalone freezer to augment the small one in our fridge and I’m excited to be able have room to say  freeze precooked beans. I don’t have your skills at freezer Tetris, obviously! 

Bases on y’all’s warnings I cut back the salt and the result was great. Thanks for the recommendation!

IMG_1173.jpeg