• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

6 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@CantCookStillTry may have more advice than me.

I'm afraid I don't have any advice really 😬. I don't think I do anything special. The larger one in my pic is one of my Nans and would have to be a bare minimum of 35 years old. The smaller one is one I purchased maybe 5 years ago?? Neither have had any more love than dish soap and water. Nans is getting discoloured on the base, but I kinda like that, rustic / history type stuff - Sorry!! 0 help what so ever. 

20220324_184416.thumb.jpg.e8181e106c1ec415d3dada7212f5cfb7.jpg

Ps. Love the pans. How much is international freight these days ?! 😬

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

6 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@CantCookStillTry may have more advice than me.

I'm afraid I don't have any advice really 😬. I don't think I do anything special. The larger one in my pic is one of my Nans and would have to be a bare minimum of 35 years old. The lower one is one I purchased maybe 5 years ago?? Neither have had any more love than dish soap and water. Nans is getting discoloured on the base, but I kinda like that, rustic / history type stuff - Sorry!! 0 help what so ever. 

20220324_184416.thumb.jpg.e8181e106c1ec415d3dada7212f5cfb7.jpg

Ps. Love the pans. How much is international freight these days ?! 😬