• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IowaDee

IowaDee

We have a copy of The  Ashley Book of Knots and, if I want to be frustrated, I get it out and try to tie any knot in it,.  It is a wonder I ever learned to tie my shoes

My husband, on the other hand, tied the cutest little monkey fist knot and it was on my key chain for years. And he can tie a perfect bowline without even saying. The rabbit  comes up out of the hole, goes around the tree."..... ,. Okay back to the topic, sorry.

IowaDee

IowaDee

We have a copy of The  Ashley Book of Knots and, if I want to be frustrated, I get it out and try to tie any knot in it,.  It is a wonder I ever learned to tie my shoes

My husband, on the other hand, tied the cutest little monkey fist knot and it was on my key chain for years. And he can tie a perfect bowline without even saying. The rabbit  comes up our of the hole, goes around the tree."..... ,. Okay back to the topic, sorry.