• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I bought this one a few months ago.  I also own the Eco Jeannie that I bought several years ago.

I got the new one because it's bowl is a bit larger and I often have lemons and limes that are big.

Both work very well the Chef n Fresh is easier on the hands.

This Braun is my favorite for squeezing more than one or two.  (I paid only $24.99, not the prices listed now).

Since I'm squeezing citrus usually once or more times a day mine get a lot of use.

lindag

lindag

I bought this one a few months ago.  I also own the Eco Jeannie that I bought several years ago.

I got the new one because it's bowl is a bit larger and I often have lemons and limes that are big.

Both work very well the Chef n Fresh is easier on the hands.

This Braun is my favorite for squeezing more and one or two.

Since I'm squeezing citrus usually once or more times a day mine get a lot of use.