• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Key Lime Pie

UkFoodie

"The New Best Recipe" (C.I.) has the best recipe for Key Lime pie I have found to date. I admit to adding more zest than called for and probably more lime juice as I dislike sweet pies and prefer a bit of bite. I never make pies with this recipe but prefer tarts and use in a pinch frozen tart shells. My 26 year old asked for these as his birthday cake this year. Mom obliged. :wub:

"Flay your Suffolk bought-this-morning sole with organic hand-cracked pepper and blasted salt. Thrill each side for four minutes at torchmark haut. Interrogate a lemon. Embarrass any tough roots from the samphire. Then bamboozle till it's al dente with that certain je ne sais quoi."

Arabella Weir as Minty Marchmont - Posh Nosh