• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tempest63

Tempest63

I have a penchant for Tagines as well as a love of all things Le Creuset. We also have a local Le Creuset outlet store that sells at way below High Street prices. 
When we moved to an induction hob our old ceramic Tagine was no longer viable, so over the years I have picked up four Le Creuset Tagines of varying colours, sizes and depths. They have been used on many evenings when we have friends around for a Moroccan themed evening and have consistently turned out great results.

I have several Moroccan/Tagine/Couscous recipe books and will always keep any recipes that appear on line. I’ve found over the years that authors promoting their latest cookbooks give permission for one or two of the headline recipes to be printed in the press, Sunday Supplements being a great source of these. I collect these as and when they arise and have obtained a few good Tagine recipes that way. 

These are my babies resting on our Neff 5 ring induction hob. No doubt they will be added to as and when the outlet store has the right product at the right price.

IMG_1317.thumb.jpeg.cf6cd1c9d979ab06fa08349dccd9360e.jpeg

Tempest63

Tempest63

I have a penchant for Tagines as well as a love of all things Le Creuset. We also have a Le Creuset outlet store that sells at way below High Street prices. 
When we moved to an induction hob our old ceramic Tagine was no longer viable, so over the years I have picked up four Le Creuset Tagines of varying colours, sizes and depths. They have been used on many evenings when we have friends around for a Moroccan themed evening and have consistently turned out great results.

I have several Moroccan/Tagine/Couscous recipe books and will always keep any recipes that appear on line. I’ve found over the years that authors promoting their latest cookbooks give permission for one or two of the headline recipes to be printed in the press, Sunday Supplements being a great source of these. I collect these as and when they arise and have obtained a few good Tagine recipes that way. 

These are my babies resting on our Neff 5 ring induction hob. No doubt they will be added to as and when the outlet store has the right product at the right price.

IMG_1317.thumb.jpeg.cf6cd1c9d979ab06fa08349dccd9360e.jpeg