• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Small quantities Rum

Rene

On my website I want to give a little bit more attention to the smaller quantities of Rhum. Some Rum is bottled in only 1500 bottles or even less. Mostly they are only locally available. Do you know any of these Rum (or Rhum?).

I need pictures and stories. In December I start with the first one that is bottled in Holland. A second one is also wainting to be placed on the internet, but that one is also bottled in Holland. Everything here is small, including the quantities of Rum.

Do you know an address for me to find information?

The more information, the better.

Rene van Hoven

www.Rumpages.com

On my website I want to give a little bit more attention to the smaller quantities of Rhum. Some Rum is bottled in only 1500 bottles or even less. Mostly they are only locally available. Do you know any of these Rum (or Rhum?).

I need pictures and stories. In December I start with the first one that is bottled in Holland. A second one is also wainting to be placed on the internet, but that one is also bottled in Holland. Everything here is small, including the quantities of Rum.

Do you know an address for me to find information?

The Main Rum company in the UK is supplier of small parcels one or several barrels, for bottle small series of "single" barrel rums.

send them an e-mail: http://www.mainrum.com/

good luck

Many thanks for the reply.

Unfortunatly, their site is under construction. I will contact them later.

I do understand that some information is confidential, but what information can you give about your share in the Dutch market. To who do you sell? what are the quantities and qualities?

The more information, the better.

Rene van Hoven

www.Rumpages.com