• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Review of 4 new restaurants in Paris

pierre45

I had dinner recently in the following restaurants.

FRUGIER,137 blvd de versailles(16).01 46 47 72 00

A small rest with widely spaced tables and ardoise menu ,that's market driven.

Mme is the hostess and mr is the chef.so they care about the customer and the quality of the food.On a fri night it was mostly neigborhood people.The food at 22 and 28 euros was delicious.the chef's style is modern ,so overall this place is quite a bargain.Let's see how long this will last.

LE VIN DANS LES VOILES.8 RUE CHAPU.(16).01 46 47 83 89

This is a bistrot a vins.The owner is the host and the waiter,so service is slow.

The focus is on wines and they come from small proprioters.we had a delicious Lirac (26 e).the food quite good is std bistrot fare. very reasonable at 22e for 2 courses.

FABLES DE LA FONTAINE.131 rue st dominique,7th 0144 18 37 55

Seafood place by constant ,next to his rest le violon d'ingres.I ate an ok gambas as an appetizer and a very good bouillabaisse.total cost 38 e .

the place is very small and the hostess helpful

AUTHENTIC. AVE SEGUR.15TH

I had dinner last monday.I was the only customer.I had gambas salad as an entree,which was not bad and a magret de canard that was very bland,i did not stick around for dessert.