• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Appreciation for Hannah

DonRocks

Several people have asked me why I haven't pinned the new chats (Jonathan Krinn, Todd Kliman, Gillian Clark, etc.) up at the top of the page, and I can answer in one word: Hannah. Has anyone besides me noticed the terrific work she has done here with the Washington Post Food Sections? I do think that, at some point, there will be more things pinned at the top of the page along with Hannah's work - I think if these interviews reach a critical mass, they'll probably be archived up there too, but for now, I think it's a good time to say "thank you" to Hannah for producing what, in my opinion, are the most valuable things we have going for us in the DC DelMarVa forum.

Cheers,

Rocks.

I know from my experience doing the Southeast Forum Digests, how difficult it can be to synthesize the information in the media on so many topics presented weekly.

Personally, I am always in awe of Hannnah's ability to make these articles, and their respective links, both concise and succinct ... thank you Hannnah for a job well done! Consistently excellent! :biggrin:

Melissa Goodman aka "Gifted Gourmet"