• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bourdain Coming to Vancouver

Daddy-A

Funny, I think the only one who swarmed him was Mooshmouse  :laugh: !

On a dare, damn it, on a dare!!

...yeah, kinda like daring me to eat that last bite of warm gingerbread pudding with pumpkin gelato. Oh, no, no. I couldn't possibly.

And they say that Filipinos are such demure wallflowers. In Bourdain's words, "What do they know?!"

:wink:

Joie Alvaro Kent

"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." ~ Mitch Hedberg

Once again, super delinquent with a reply! Yes the evening at Hamilton Street Grill was fabulous. It was great to be able to finally meet everyone, and being out here in middle of nowhere to interact with like minded foodies. The Nota Bene is safely stored away, thank you to all for not over bidding on me, my hands were cramping up from writing so much - haha! To Neil and the gang, my heartfelt congratulations to you and your staff (say hello to Jayelle), definitely a memory that will last a long time. To all of my fellow egulleters, thanks for a beautiful evening - it felt like going to a big house party with a group of friends! My wife Shari-Lynn had a great time - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

Until next time.........

Chris