• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

staff meal

get in my belly

Well thank you . I hope some day i will be able to work the line again and be in those moments . I have gone to school to become a truck driver and am enjoying the change of pace . Food is my very being im addicted to every aspect of food. So when im out here on the road sometimes i see kick ass little food stands and markets that i can pull over to with my big truck and enjoy the real stuff . I was in lousiana couple weeks ago and i stopped at two sisters crawfish shack just tha diveyest little crap whole with the best etouphe ....sp ? ive ever had and the african hot pot i had there on the wa back was undiscribably good . so maybe i can flip it around and enjoy someone elses cooking for a hot minute :biggrin: