• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

nice

I wish i could take a snap of the vid where i saw this  but there might be copyright issues

consider on that same small knife  :  thumb on one side, index finger extended on the top of the blade, then the third finger on the other side from the 

thumb  ( good for R and L handers )  other two fingers as noted.  nice sharp blade for its not about working the blade but controlling the very tip of the knife.

Im very keen to see if you find any significant difference.

rotuts

rotuts

nice

I wish i could take a snap of the vid where i saw this  but there might be copyright issues

consider on that same small knife  :  thumb on one side, index finger extended on the top of the blade, then the third finger on the other side from the 

thumb  ( good for R and L handers )  other two fingers as noted.  nice sharp blade for its not about working the blade but controlling the very tip of the knife.