• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Culver's Frozen Custard & ButterBurgers

Nice meeting you and your wife, Ron! Thanks for visiting us again. I guess the only bad thing that happened was the outcome of the Cub's game!

BTW, customer suggestions led us to adding Caf Free Diet Pepsi about 6 mos ago. It's an option for Culver's- some have it, some don't.

Thanks again,

Kevin

LOL! So are you down to 165 this week? :wink:

=R=

I don't think I weighed 165 since High School! :wacko:

In addition to their caffeine-free drinks, they also have a great house-brand Root Beer. I'm not sure if the root beer is caffeine free, but it may be; a lot of root beers are. Now I'll just have to go back and check, right?!? :biggrin:

In addition to their caffeine-free drinks, they also have a great house-brand Root Beer. I'm not sure if the root beer is caffeine free, but it may be; a lot of root beers are. Now I'll just have to go back and check, right?!? :biggrin:

I don't know if the root beer is caffeine-free or not, but speaking as a diabetic who loves good root beer, I'm always disappointed to see it not offered in a diet version.

. . .I guess the only bad thing that happened was the outcome of the Cub's game! 

. . .

that was a good thing. go sox :smile:

and Kevin's from WI, so he was pleased too :angry:

:biggrin:

=R=

"Hey, hey, careful man! There's a beverage here!" --The Dude, The Big Lebowski

LTHForum.com -- The definitive Chicago-based culinary chat site

ronnie_suburban 'at' yahoo.com