• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

All this talk about pizza made me hungry for pizza so I decided to make some individual pizzas for lunch.

20240611_130841.thumb.jpg.57d191be4cc32319b31ffc11e3496b10.jpg

These are certainly not in the league of what you are making but they sure were good. I used @Duvel's emergency pizza dough and instead of just putting it in the pan I rolled them thin and cooked them briefly on a griddle, just enough to Brown them a little. And I put them on a cookie sheet and added the condiments. Just pizza sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni. The next time I will put the pepperoni under the cheese because I like a lot of cheese and it all slid off. Two of them were the perfect size for lunch and the other two will go in the freezer for the next time that I get a craving.

All this talk about pizza made me hungry for pizza so I decided to make some individual pizzas for lunch.

These are certainly not in the league of what you are making but they sure were good. I used @Duvel's emergency pizza dough and instead of just putting it in the pan I rolled them thin and cooked them briefly on a griddle, just enough to Brown them a little. And I put them on a cookie sheet and added the condiments. Just pizza sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni. The next time I will put the pepperoni under the cheese because I like a lot of cheese and it all slid off. Two of them were the perfect size for lunch and the other two will go in the freezer for the next time that I get a craving.