• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

chromedome

chromedome

LOL Yes, as it happens. She did have a hot temper though, and smashed a few of my things with a hammer.

Her ex passed away while she and I were together. Went to the hospital after a minor heart attack, and while they were doing an echocardiogram the ultrasound tech noticed a mass adjacent to his heart...and another one in his lung...and another one, and another one...turned out he was riddled with cancer, and died a week later.

chromedome

chromedome

LOL Yes, as it happens.

He passed away while she and I were together. Went to the hospital after a minor heart attack, and while they were doing an echocardiogram the ultrasound tech noticed a mass adjacent to his heart...and another one in his lung...and another one, and another one...turned out he was riddled with cancer, and died a week later.