• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Wine Courses

Archana

Hi egulletter's

My boyfriend and i would like to do a wine appreciation course in the new year. Can anyone reccommend one that they've done, or know someone who's been impressed with the one they've done. Looking to spend about £150. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't help directly. But saw your post and had two thoughts.

I put a UK-related wine inquiry up on the board once and got almost no replies. Suspect it's breaking the rules, but if you put your inquiry on the UK board in the restaurants section, I bet you'd get a better response. This wine board is international and mostly used by non-Brits.

Also, I empathised. I'd be interested to see your answer as I'd also be interested in doing such a course.

Said I couldn't help directly... but indirectly this will have punted your post back onto the front page again. Good luck!