• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems you want to take canned tomatoes, sauce them, then can them?

Why not do what you usually do with half the cans then store the ones you didn't order until next time? Canned tomatoes have a long shelf life.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems you want to take canned tomatoes, sauce them, then can them?

Why not do what you usually do with half the cans then store the ones you didn't order until next time?Canned tomatoes have a long shelf life.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Why not do what you ususally do with half the cans then store the ones you didn't order until next time?Canned tomatoes have a long shelf life.