• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

Today is Charlie's birthday party. I have been preparing for a few days. I converted my smoker into a grill to have enough surface area for everything. I grilled hot dogs. They are keeping warm in the slow cooker in the corner of the  picture with scotch eggs and condiments.  I cooked two kinds or bulgogi from scratch because buying that much ready to cook would have been too expensive. Charlie said not to tell  mom but it was better than she makes (because she is always trying to make it healthy instead of good) Sides will be kimchi, vinaigrette coleslaw, and baked bbq beans. There are also  a few Scotch eggs 

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

Today is Charlie's birthday party. I have been preparing for a few days. I converted my smoker into a grill to have enough surface area for everything. I grilled hot dogs. They are keeping warm in the slow cooker in the corner of the  picture with scotch eggs and condiments.  I cooked two kinds or bulgogi from scratch because buying that much ready to cook would have been too expensive. Charlie said not to tell her mom but it was better than she makes (because she is always trying to make it healthy instead of good) Sides will be kimchi, vinaigrette coleslaw, and baked bbq beans. There are also  a few Scotch eggs 

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg