• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Beth Wilson

Beth Wilson

I am saddened to hear this news.  I lived on Manitoulin when Kerry and Anna came up for their epic summers.  Visiting with Kerry and Anna was some of my fondest memories on the Island and I got to enjoy some of the fabulous treats.  How they packed all their personal stuff, 3 people and the kitchen gear in a car was a mystery to me.

@Kerry Beal thank you for that great list of Anna's topics.  I will spend many nights reviewing them and all your Manitoulin topics to remember Anna with a large cup of tea at my side.  You were truly lucky to find such a good friend in Anna.  She was a lovely lady. 

Cheers to Anna.

Beth Wilson

Beth Wilson

I am saddened to hear this news.  I lived on Manitoulin when Kerry and Anna came up for their epic summers.  Visiting with Kerry and Anna was some of my fondest memories on the Island and I got to enjoy some of the fabulous treats.  How they packed all their personal stuff, 3 people and the kitchen gear in a car was a mystery to me.

@Kerry Beal thank you for that great list of Anna's topics.  I will spend many nights reviewing them and all your Manitoulin topics to remember Anna with a large cup of tea at my side.  You were truly lucky to find such a good friend in Anna.  She was a lovely lady. 

Cheers Anna.