• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

This was somewhat optimistically described as 海陆空至尊炒饭 (hǎi lù kòng zhì zūn chǎo fàn), sea land air supreme fried rice. The sea was a couple of shrimp, the land was both beef and bacon and the air was chicken. Yeah, I know they can fly but...

It also contained, egg, carrot, green soy beans, green onion and the dreaded c⊘rn, which I carefully extracted and threw out of the window.

rice.thumb.jpg.72946830b436970b92fe9c4a1f1d1d6d.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

This was somewhat optimistically described as 海陆空至尊炒饭 (hǎi lù kòng zhì zūn chǎo fàn), sea land air supreme fried rice. The sea was a couple of shrimp, the land was both beef and bacon and the air was chicken. Yeah, I know they can fly but...

It also contained, egg, carrot, green soy veans, green onion and the dreaded c⊘rn, which I carefully extracted and threw out of the window.

rice.thumb.jpg.72946830b436970b92fe9c4a1f1d1d6d.jpg