• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

26 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

My machine alerts you to when the dough cycle is complete.  Remove dough, shape, put it in the baking container, 2nd rise, bake.  Is your manual on-line?

I have the manual from on-line.  So far not all that useful for these kinds of questions.  I'll just have to try it.   Gluten-free rises only once. 

My machine, on the gluten free setting, does a beeping at some point.  I've yet to even try to figure out what point that is.  I'm still a tad overwhelmed by it all.   I'd never even heard of teff flour.  Now I find out it comes in two colors.  I'm an old dog and I don't learn as quickly as I used to.  I'll get there yet...

Darienne

Darienne

25 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

My machine alerts you to when the dough cycle is complete.  Remove dough, shape, put it in the baking container, 2nd rise, bake.  Is your manual on-line?

I have the manual from on-line.  So far not all that useful for these kinds of questions.  I'll just have to try it.   Gluten-free rises only once.   I'll get there yet...