• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

shain

shain

9 minutes ago, heidih said:

Ooh green tea slushy I will store in memory for when it heats up here. That will give me time to find my Ice-o-matic ice crusher. I crush first and then into blender to smooth. Were the drinks served in the biodegradable plastic bags and straws?

Matcha powder might work as well, I'm not sure what they use for the regular green tea stuff, but I enjoy it better than matcha. Condensed milk is also often included.

I'd wish they use less plastic, or anything Bio degradable. But drinks are served in plastic cups, with plastic straws, held within palstic bags.

Everything is provided with plastic bags. Trying to ask for the bag to be skipped will often lead to some miscommunication, after which you will have both a confused vendor infront and a palstic bag at hand.

I saw a few people with drinks directly in a bag, but I have no clue where they got it from, because I saw no vendor selling those.

shain

shain

1 minute ago, heidih said:

Ooh green tea slushy I will store in memory for when it heats up here. That will give me time to find my Ice-o-matic ice crusher. I crush first and then into blender to smooth. Were the drinks served in the biodegradable plastic bags and straws?

Matcha powder might work as well, I'm not sure what they use for the regular green tea stuff, but I enjoy it better than matcha. Condensed milk is also often included.

I'd wish they use less plastic, or anything Bio degradable. But drinks are served in plastic cups, with plastic straws, held within palstic bags.

Everything is provided with plastic bags. Trying to ask for the bag to be skipped will often lead to some miscommunication, after which you will have both a confused vendor infront and a palstic bag at hand.