• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to add glass

4 hours ago, rotuts said:

Im looking for this whiskie glass :

www.thumb.jpg.8ea69ae15173ae1c342d0876b6591a51.jpg.cc9bac89b9849b5b02e20fda1b4bfcb4.jpg

screen shot from DCI Banks

I have a similar one

if you see it at your Whiskie Emporium

pleas ask doe details.

thanks

This one from NEAT (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) has a similar pinch and flare shape at the top but lacks the heavy base shown in the photo.  The price is quite reasonable, though. 

Here's another one (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) from the same company as the one I mentioned above that has a heavier base but with a slightly more rounded shape than the one in your photo.  A little more expensive, but not outrageous. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

4 hours ago, rotuts said:

Im looking for this whiskie glass :

www.thumb.jpg.8ea69ae15173ae1c342d0876b6591a51.jpg.cc9bac89b9849b5b02e20fda1b4bfcb4.jpg

screen shot from DCI Banks

I have a similar one

if you see it at your Whiskie Emporium

pleas ask doe details.

thanks

This one from NEAT (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) has a similar pinch and flare shape at the top but lacks the heavy base shown in the photo.  The price is quite reasonable, though.