• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

4 minutes ago, weinoo said:

I haven't had great right arm usage for the last decade or so - first tearing the rotator cuff and biceps, and then dealing with cervical spine surgery.  

So - I married someone 10 years my junior almost 25 years ago - that helps.

At my age, if I married someone ten years younger he would also be older than dirt and that wouldn't help a bit.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

3 minutes ago, weinoo said:

I haven't had great right arm usage for the last decade or so - first tearing the rotator cuff and biceps, and then dealing with cervical spine surgery.  

At my age, if I married someone ten years younger he would still be older than dirt and that wouldn't help a bit.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

3 minutes ago, weinoo said:

At my age oh, if I married someone ten years younger he would still be older than dirt and that wouldn't help a bit.