• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

37 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Is the recipe online somewhere that you can share it? Or is it something you made up and could write down here (hint, hint 😉)? I love falafel although I'm generally too lazy to make it. And what is the green sauce you put on it?

I know you didn't ask me, but I can never miss an opportunity to plug Shaya, one of my favorite cookbooks.  I've made his Bright Green Falafel several times.  They are light and delicious. Here's a link to the recipe online

Here's a post that includes a photo of the ones I made.  They freeze and reheat very well. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

33 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Is the recipe online somewhere that you can share it? Or is it something you made up and could write down here (hint, hint 😉)? I love falafel although I'm generally too lazy to make it. And what is the green sauce you put on it?

I know you didn't ask me, but I can never miss an opportunity to plug Shaya, one of my favorite cookbooks.  I've made his Bright Green Falafel several times.  They are light and delicious. Here's a link to the recipe online

Here's a post that includes a photo of the ones I made.  They freeze and reheat very well.