• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andrewk512

andrewk512

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

There's a new version?

I get all my news from eGullet apparently

Looks like power level is the same. Larger size is not for me, I live alone and like that the pints are so small that I can constantly try new things. Partial processing is very cool but probably not worth it for me.

Would love to see this larger device be employed in some small restaurants though

They advertise new functions but I am pretty sure you can do these functions in the original device. I have made a tequila slush in mine

andrewk512

andrewk512

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

There's a new version?

I get all my news from eGullet apparently

Looks like power level is the same. Larger size is not for me, I live alone and like that the pints are so small that I can constantly try new things. Partial processing is very cool but probably not worth it for me.

Would love to see this larger device be employed in some small restaurants though