• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To add a further comment.

I tried @Kerry Beal’s burnt cream ice cream. It was very pleasant although it seemed to melt very quickly. I do have AC but I still wonder how much of it is the ice cream and how much is the temperature. I don’t know what I would’ve made of the flavour had I not known what it was. I thought it was quite  subtle but still very pleasant. 
P.S. I also got to try the lime sorbet which was heavenly. 

Anna N

Anna N

I tried @Kerry Beal’s burnt cream ice cream. It was very pleasant although it seemed to melt very quickly. I do have AC but I still wonder how much of it is the ice cream and how much is the temperature. I don’t know what I would’ve made of the flavour had I not known what it was. I thought it was quite  subtle but still very pleasant.