• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andrewk512

andrewk512

Mango spruce tip sherbet

Blank sherbet recipe from HMNIIC, for fruit puree I used 50% unsweetened pureed mango and 50% blanched and shocked spruce tips (and maybe a little bit of green coloring to 'enhance the eating experience') processed on gelato. In this book I find a 66% recipe does a healthy fill of a Creami pint, with a bit left over for margins for tasting

20220530_194340.jpg

andrewk512

andrewk512

Mango spruce tip sherbet

Blank sherbet recipe from HMNIIC, for fruit puree I used 50% unsweetened pureed mango and 50% blanched and shocked spruce tips (and maybe a little bit of green coloring to 'enhance the eating experience') processed on gelato. In this book I find a 60% recipe does a healthy fill of a Creami pint, with a bit left over for margins for tasting

20220530_194340.jpg

andrewk512

andrewk512

Mango spruce tip sherbet

Blank sherbet recipe from HMNIIC, for fruit puree I used 50% unsweetened pureed mango and 50% blanched and shocked spruce tips (and maybe a little bit of green coloring to 'enhance the eating experience') processed on gelato

20220530_194340.jpg