• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

typos

39 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Can you relate its taste to anything I might recognize? The herb not the bullfrog!

I cant think of anything specific. It doesn't have a strong flavour like say, mint or coriander leaf / cilantro. More subtle and with slight citrusy notes. Also, a bit mushroomy.

Sorry. not a very adequate answer, I know. Next time I use it, I'll pay more attention.

liuzhou

liuzhou

16 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Can you relate its taste to anything I might recognize? The herb not the bullfrog!

I cant think of anything specific. It doesn't have a strong flavour like sat, mint or coriader leaf / cilantro. More subtle and with slight citrusy notes. Also, a bit mushroomy.

Sorry. not a very adequate answer, I know. Next time I use it, I'll pay more attention.