• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Fancy a copy of a hand-written and illustrated cookbook, “a funny cookbook for people who don’t cook”, one of only 34 copies in existence? Only $30,000-$50,000 (£21,600-£36,100) estimated auction price.

I'd buy it myself but I like to buy things in pairs - you know like shoes and gloves - but there is only one for sale!

liuzhou

liuzhou

Fancy a copy of a hand-written and illustrated cookbook, “a funny cookbook for people who don’t cook”, one of ony 34 copies in existence? Only $30,000-$50,000 (£21,600-£36,100) estimated auction price.

I'd buy it myself but I like to buy things in pairs - you know like shoes and gloves - but there is only one for sale!

liuzhou

liuzhou

Fancy a copy of a hand-written and illustrated cookbook, one of ony 34 copies in existence? Only $30,000-$50,000 (£21,600-£36,100) estimated auction price.