• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Wait. Wot

Wait. Wot

Two tos are too many. Grammar

Late to the party. I know, but...

We always use thin, high temperature rated silicone under our pans when using the induction cooktop. They make cleanup easier and prevent scratches from our inherited cast iron cookware. After three plus years of use, our cooktop is scratch free.

I love that I can clean up spills and overflows while I'm cooking. It's almost impossible to cook something on to the cooktop.

We find that our induction cooktop reacts faster than gas to settings changes.

Wait. Wot

Wait. Wot

Late to the party. I know, but...

We always use thin, high temperature rated silicone under our pans when using the induction cooktop. They make cleanup easier and prevent scratches from our inherited cast iron cookware. After three plus years of use, our cooktop is scratch free.

I love that I can clean up spills and overflows while I'm cooking. It's almost impossible to cook something on to the to cooktop.

We find that our induction cooktop reacts faster than gas to settings changes.