• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, KennethT said:

They had both the jarred version 'in brine' and also frozen which I had gotten previously.

Interesting. I most commonly see it dried here. It isn't great. I did bring back a bunch of fresh, young krachai from Cambodia a few years back. That was wonderful

liuzhou

liuzhou

They had both the jarred version 'in brine' and also frozen which I had gotten previously.

Interesting. I most commonly see it dried here. It isn't great. I did bring back a bunch of fresh, young krachai from Cambodia a few years back. That w as wonderful

liuzhou

liuzhou

Interesting. I've only seen it dried here. It wasn't great. I did bring back a bunch of fresh krachai from Cambodia a few years back.