• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

6 hours ago, dscheidt said:

There three imperfect vans parked in front of my house the other day when I came home.  I was afraid they were going to get me for saying bad things about them, but I think they were just doing inventory transfer between them. 

The really scary thing would be if you'd ordered 3 boxes of stuff from them, and they came in 3 different delivery trucks.  (But would it surprise me? Nah.)

weinoo

weinoo

6 hours ago, dscheidt said:

There three imperfect vans parked in front of my house the other day when I came home.  I was afraid they were going to get me for saying bad things about them, but I think they were just doing inventory transfer between them. 

The really scary thing would be if you'd ordered 3 boxes of stuff from them, and they came in 3 different delivery trucks.