• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Grammar.

1 hour ago, blue_dolphin said:

I didn't think LGD was going to be of much interest to someone with rather selective tolerance for 2 of the main ingredients but I'm glad you were able to try it out through the efforts of the good Dr. Beal and to report back on your findings!

Edited 1 hour ago by blue_dolphin (log)

You may not believe me but I really wanted to like this! I truly appreciate what Kerry did and I think she knows it. And I would’ve loved to have told her that  it was the greatest thing I’ve had in sometime. But I just can’t fake it! I will continue to try it. May take me a few days since somebody will have to do some grocery shopping if I’m going to try some of the things you have suggested. But stay tuned. Don’t give up on me yet.

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, blue_dolphin said:

I didn't think LGD was going to be of much interest to someone with rather selective tolerance for 2 of the main ingredients but I'm glad you were able to try it out through the efforts of the good Dr. Beal and to report back on your findings!

Edited 1 hour ago by blue_dolphin (log)

You may not believe me but I really wanted to like this! I truly appreciate what Kerry did and I think she knows it. And I would’ve loved to of told her but it was the greatest thing I’ve had in sometime. But I just can’t fake it! I will continue to try it. May take me a few days since somebody will have to do some grocery shopping if I’m going to try some of the things you have suggested. But stay tuned. Don’t give up on me yet.