• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to add links to the individual wine info sheets

In honor of the topic,  I think I will treat myself to this box of 6 Summer Whites from Beaune Imports to add a little variety to my usual Trader Joe's wines.  

2019 Côtes du Rhône, La Colline, La Cabotte (Rhône)
2016 Rueda Verdejo, Villa Narcisa, Javier Sanz (Rueda, SP)
2019 Soave DOC, Tamellini (Veneto, IT)
2018 Pont Bourceau Chenin, Julien Delrieu (Loire)
2012 Muscadet Côtes de Grandlieu, Origine, Haut Bourg (Loire)
2018 Citrine Chardonnay, Enfield Wine Co. (California, USA)

I like that there are links to info on the producers and individual wines on the website.  

Unfortunately, Beaune ships wine to CA, WA, OR, ID, NM, and NV only but I imagine they can send the very excellent anchovies to other states 🙃 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

In honor of the topic,  I think I will treat myself to this box of 6 Summer Whites from Beaune Imports to add a little variety to my usual Trader Joe's wines.  

2019 Côtes du Rhône, La Colline, La Cabotte (Rhône)
2016 Rueda Verdejo, Villa Narcisa, Javier Sanz (Rueda, SP)
2018 Soave DOC, Tamellini (Veneto, IT)
2018 Pont Bourceau Chenin, Julien Delrieu (Loire)
2012 Muscadet Côtes de Grandlieu, Origine, Haut Bourg (Loire)
2018 Citrine Chardonnay, Enfield Wine Co. (California, USA)

I like that there are links to info on the producers and individual wines on the website.  

Unfortunately, Beaune ships wine to CA, WA, OR, ID, NM, and NV only but I imagine they can send the very excellent anchovies to other states 🙃