• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Changed wasn’t to was! Duh.

4 hours ago, TicTac said:

Really like the idea of sausages simmered in kraut and mustard....doubtful it will make a pie appearance here (gluten free house), but I can see how it might be very good baked with a cornbread crust of sorts....

The need to be be gluten free poses challenges. I notice only a single offering of a gluten-free chicken pot pie. That was listed on the menu from the Hamilton Meat Pie Company posted early in this thread. 

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, TicTac said:

Really like the idea of sausages simmered in kraut and mustard....doubtful it will make a pie appearance here (gluten free house), but I can see how it might be very good baked with a cornbread crust of sorts....

The need to be be gluten free poses challenges. I notice only a single offering of a gluten-free chicken pot pie. That wasn’t  listed on the menu from the Hamilton Meat Pie Company posted early in this thread.