• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typos etc.

2 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I hate this topic!

Oh but you have so much to contribute even if it’s only memories! If it was feasible I would ship you boxcar quantities of pies and pastries and other crusty things. And after you had emptied the boxcar you could fill it with wonderful noodles and multiple varieties of mushrooms and bushels and bushels of fresh vegetables and fruits and send it on its way back

to me.

Anna N

Anna N

2 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I hate this topic!

Oh but you have so much to contribute even if it’s only memories! If it was feasible I would ship you a boxcar quantities of pies and pastries and other crusty things. And after you had emptied the boxcar you could fill it with wonderful noodles and multiple varieties of mushrooms and bushels and bushels of fresh vegetables and fruits and send it on its way to me.