• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

tonyrocks922

tonyrocks922

The one upside to having jury duty. There is no good Chinese food in my neighborhood (a lack of even any good American style Chinese) so going to Jamaica Queens gives me the chance to have some great Dan Dan noodles. Served with with fried vegetable dumplings. I may or may not have enjoyed these at a nearby bar where they could be chased with a double bourbon to ease the pain of the coming afternoon of boredom. 

20200103_131129.jpg

tonyrocks922

tonyrocks922

The one upside to having jury duty. There is no good Chinese food in my neighborhood (a lack of even any good even American style Chinese) so going to Jamaica Queens gives me the chance to have some great Dan Dan noodles. Served with with fried vegetable dumplings. I may or may not have enjoyed these at a nearby bar where they could be chased with a double bourbon to ease the pain of the coming afternoon of boredom. 

20200103_131129.jpg