• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Ha - my neighbor came over the other day and asked if I'd given permission for several hives to be placed by my stable which is across the road and down in the other canyon so not obvious.... really?!?  I'm all for urban bee keeping and had bees for years in the past - but hello - ask permission...

@ProfessionalHobbit  Damn - couldn't get to market today. So jealous. I know the one farm from Fresno would have had incredible 'maters. The bees in both chimney well that is a whole other story...

heidih

heidih

Ha - my neighbor came over the other day and asked if I'd given permission for several hives to be placed by my stable which is across the road and down in the other canyon so not obvious.... really?!?  I', all for urban bee keeping and had bees for years in the pst - but hello - ask permission...

@ProfessionalHobbit  Damn - couldn't get to market today. So jealous. I know the one farm from Fresno would have had incredible 'maters