• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

16 hours ago, ElsieD said:

@Okanagancook  please post what you end up buying.  I'd also be curious to know what they charge for shipping.  I find some places very reasonable while others seem to treat shipping as a money making venture.

Just placed my order.  The total weight is 10 lbs and the shipping to me here in Penticton, BC was $56 US so not as bad as I thought.

1 yellow grits

1 Pencil Cobb grits

1 Rustic Polenta Integrale

4 Carolina Gold Rice

1 Rice Grits

1 Carolina brown rice

1 Laurel Aged Carolina Gold Rice

1 Slow Roasted Farro

1 Sea Island Red Peas to make Hoppin John

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

16 hours ago, ElsieD said:

@Okanagancook  please post what you end up buying.  I'd also be curious to know what they charge for shipping.  I find some places very reasonable while others seem to treat shipping as a money making venture.

Just placed my order.  The total weight is 10 lbs and the shipping to me here in Penticton, BC was $56 so not as bad as I thought.

1 yellow grits

1 Pencil Cobb grits

1 Rustic Polenta Integrale

4 Carolina Gold Rice

1 Rice Grits

1 Carolina brown rice

1 Laurel Aged Carolina Gold Rice

1 Slow Roasted Farro

1 Sea Island Red Peas to make Hoppin John