• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

In remembrance of Anthony Bourdain, we had fried hot dogs for a late lunch. I don't know if the kind he had were done differently. I just deep fried some to see  what they would be like.  Despite Frank Fritz of American Pickers assessment of people who have chili on their hot dogs are people who don't like hot dogs, I had chili on one with cheese and onions and only hot dog relish on the other. Charlie had one extra from the microwave and assured me that fried hot dogs do taste better BTW.

20180609_143258.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

In remembrance of Anthony Bourdain, we had fried hot dogs for a late lunch. Despite Frank Fritz of American Pickers assessment of people who have chili on their hot dogs are people who don't like hot dogs, I had chili on one with cheese and onions and only hot dog relish on the other. Charlie had one extra from the microwave and assured me that fried hot dogs do taste better BTW.

20180609_143258.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

In remembrance of Anthony Bourdain, we had fried hot dogs for a late lunch. Despite Frank Fritz of American Pickers assessment of people who have chili on their hot dogs are people who don't like hot dogs, I had chili on one with cheese and onions and only hot dog relish on the other. Charlie had one extra from the microwave and attested to fried hot dogs do taste better BTW.

20180609_143258.jpg