• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

24 minutes ago, kayb said:

If you will top plain (or cheesy) polenta with stewed tomatoes from Deep Run Roots, add tge eggs, a little Parmigiano and some strips of proscuitto....

Well, just try it.

I certainly loved the baked eggs with stewed tomatoes and prosciutto chips from Deep Run Roots and I can imagine that putting that on top of polenta would be delicious! I am committed to making those stewed tomatoes on a large scale this year!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

10 minutes ago, kayb said:

If you will top plain (or cheesy) polenta with stewed tomatoes from Deep Run Roots, add tge eggs, a little Parmigiano and some strips of proscuitto....

Well, just try it.

I certainly loved the baked eggs with stewed tomatoes and prosciutto chips and I can imagine that putting that on top of polenta would be delicious! I am committed to making those stewed tomatoes on a large scale this year!