• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

wotou.thumb.jpg.dd6f757e760d56881ba89c9823bb6707.jpg

Wotou buns (窝头 wō tóu - literally "nest heads")  with minced pork marinated in Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, chilli powder, cumin, xiapi, and fish sauce. Stir fried then added Hunan pickled vegetable.

This was a kind of starter. Main course was a simple egg fried rice, which I didn't photograph.  I guess you've seen egg fried rice, before.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Wotou buns (窝头 wō tóu - literally "nest heads")  with minced pork marinated in Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, chilli powder, cumin, and fish sauce. Stir fried then added Hunan pickled vegetable.

This was a kind of starter. Main course was a simple egg fried rice, which I didn't photograph.  I guess you've seen egg fried rice, before.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Wotou buns (窝头 wō tóu - literally "nest heads")  with minced pork marinated in Shaoxing wine soy sauce, chilli powder, cumin, and fish sauce. Stir fried then added Hunan pickled vegetable.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Wotou buns (窝头 wō tóu - literally "nest heads")  with minced pork marinated in Shaoxing wine soy sauce, chilli powder, cumin, and fish sauce. Stir fried then added Hunan pickled vegetable.

This was a kind of starter. Main course was a simple egg fried rice, which I didn't photograph.  I guess you've see egg fried rice, before.