• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

5 hours ago, Duvel said:

Please keep us posted on your solution :)

My thought, as I fell asleep last night, was that my next attempt will not put the cheese on at all.  I will find out first what the cook time is to bring my crust to where I want it.  Once I determine that then I will make a decision as to when I might be prepared to open the door and toss some cheese on.  I will certainly report back. 

Anna N

Anna N

5 hours ago, Duvel said:

Please keep us posted on your solution :)

My thought, as I fell asleep last night, was that my next attempt will not put the cheese on at all and find out first what the cook time is to bring my crust to where I want it.  Once I determine that then I will make a decision as to when I might be prepared to open the door and some cheese on.  I will certainly report back.